It was a stacked gameweek with 14 games in it. Tottenham played two games, and got only 1 points. Fair play to them, first game they played against Man City. Harry Kane got only one goal from both games. Bournemouth didn’t manage to produce anything in their double-header against Liverpool and Man Utd. Reds’ forwards got 1 goal for each member, while United won 0:2 at Bournemouth after a surprising 1:0 defeat at West Brom weekend before. Chelsea’s run for no. 4 spot seemed over just few days ago. They probably won’t be able to get to the 4th, with only 4 games left to be played, but Tottenham is now 5 points away from them.
With top of the table pretty much resolved, the biggest battle is expected to be seen in the other end. Of course, it seems that the bottom 3 are also resolved, but have in mind that one win changes a lot in this part of the table.
Top 3 worst choices in GW34 per positions:
- Hennesey – 0 pt – 2 goals conceded, 1 yellow card
- Karnezis– 1 pt – 1 goal conceded
- Begovic – 3 pt – 3 goals conceded, 3 saves & 2 goals conceded
- Steve Cook – 0 pt – 3 goals conceded & 2 goals conceded, 1 yellow card
- Ake – 0 pt – 3 goals conceded & 2 goals conceded, 1 yellow card
- Tarkowski – 2 pt – 1 goal conceded & 2 goals conceded, 1 yellow card
- Stephens – 2 pt – 1 yellow card (5th of the season)
- Kouyate – -1 pt – 1 yellow card (5th of the season)
- Dembele – 1 pt – 1 yellow card (6th of the season)
- Slimani – 0 pt – 27 minutes, 1 yellow card (5th of the season)
- Long – 2 pt – 1 yellow card (6th of the season)
- Quaner – 2 pt – 60 minutes
Worst 5 choices of GW34:
Two changes in our five-men midfield occurred. Solly March and Oriol Romeu are back in the midfield alongside with Livermore, McClean and Davies. Asmir Begović remains in goal, while four men in front of him also remain the same: Francis, Dunk, Zabaleta and Schindler. Ashley Barnes remains the sole forward.
Gameweek 35 will contain only 6 games, due to FA cup games:
West Brom – Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp is expected to rest some of his players, but that shouldn’t mean Liverpool are not favorites in this game. Also, West Brom knocked out Liverpool from FA Cup, so maybe Reds want to be the ones who kicked West Brom out of Premier League.
Watford – Crystal Palace: We could expect some goals in this game. In reality, Palace would like points from this game more.
Arsenal – West Ham: Well, Arsenal are favorites in this cross-London derby. Luckily for them, Burnley’s winning streak was stopped, so they should be safe in 6th place.
Stoke – Burnley: Burnley really deserve anything they get from this season, so I think they should be able to win this game and get Stoke tickets for Championship.
Man City – Swansea: It’s not like Man City have some future games to rest their players for, so we could expect them to get festive and try to celebrate winning of Premier Lague title with some goals against Swansea.
Everton – Newcastle: Midd-table derby! I do think that Rafa Benitez would really like to finish season above Everton!
Good luck FPL managers!
Founders of anti.football Reverse Fantasy Premier League